This Bralette Is So Comfy, I’m Never Going Back to Real Bras Again


Back when commuting for work was still a thing, I always looked forward to the end of the day when I could finally swap my office outfit for comfy clothes. And—without fail—my bra was always the first thing I flung off after walking through the door. 
But when I started working from home due to a statewide mandated quarantine because of COVID-19, I simply took a sabbatical from wearing a bra. Slipping into something as constrictive as a bra at home was basically against the law in my mind—until I discovered the Aerie Chill Seamless Padded Bralette 
I added the bralette to my shopping cart on a whim while stocking up on loungewear and sweat pants (my new at-home uniform), and I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised upon receiving it. It's incredibly soft to the touch and stretchy enough to move comfortably in, thanks to a mix of nylon and elastane. Plus, the stylish ribbed design makes it a lot cuter than your average cotton bralette. It's quickly become my favorite part of the entire Aerie order.
Just so you know, in the past, I’ve never actually been a bralette person. The ones I've tried were made with fashion in mind over function, so I love that this one is designed to be stylish and practical. The neckline and back are cut low, meaning it won’t stick out of your shirt, and the longer silhouette makes me even comfortable wearing it as a crop top on its own paired with my favorite leggings.
Also amazing: It has removable pads to offer more support, coverage, and shape than you might expect. I sometimes find that bralettes flatten me out (or cause uniboob) more than a regular bra, but that’s not the case with the Aerie Chill Seamless Padded Bralette. Plus, it doesn't roll and there's no boob spillage (all wins in my book).

It should come as no surprise that this bralette has almost 200 glowing reviews on Aerie’s website with women of all sizes commenting on how well it fits small busts and large breasts. One mom-to-be even shared that it's comfy and supportive enough for her "fluctuating size".
“I never thought I would be wearing a bralette,” wrote a shopper who usually wears a 38G and purchased this one in an XL. “It fits really good, no boob spillage on the side. It gives a good amount of support, it does not feel like I have anything on.”
One happy customer summed it up perfectly: "I am so glad I bought this bralette! It is perfect for just lounging around the house, and can even be worn as a crop top on warmer days, since it is a bit longline. I also love the pads!! It just makes me so much more confident when I wear it! Since I got this in the mail, I have not worn any other bra this week (I'll wash it don't worry) other than sports bras for the gym. I've worn it under sweaters, basic t-shirts, and overalls! It's sooooo comfortable I forget I'm wearing it."
This comfy bralette is *so* popular that it already sold out once. However, I’ve been stalking the Aerie website to pick up another one and I’m happy to report that it’s finally back in stock. While the bralette usually retails for $25, it's currently 30 percent off and marked down to $18, which sounds like the perfect excuse to buy it in all three colors. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments